Accuride’s friction guides offer customers across industry a high performance, easy-to-use product and a cost-effective solution.
Friction movement means no ball bearings, therefore no lubrication maintenance is required. The friction guides can be used in harsh environments, including in and around many types of liquid.
The friction guides are ultra-low weight with high static load bearing and are exceptionally durable. Because of the simple design and construction, they are not subject to catastrophic failure.
Key features include:
- Lightweight aluminium track, lengths 1m and 2m with pre-drilled fixing holes
- Three guide options: non-adjust, manual adjust, automatic adjust
- Ultra-low wear
- No lubrication required: maintenance free
- Resistant to dirt and dust
- Suitable for harsh environments
- Vibration resistant and quiet operation
- Corrosion resistant and suitable for high pressure wash down
- The guides can be used in any orientation. They have been designed to absorb equal wear in both the Y and Z orientations
- Two or more tracks can be butted together to create a longer track. Misaligned tracks will cause excessive wear on the guides